- A designer will provide a complimentary consultation to determine needs, objectives, design ideas, and personal preferences regarding styles and possible materials used.
- When the overall design has been determined, including placement of hardscape, plantings, etc., you will be presented with a to-scale drawing (if applicable) and a detailed proposal of all work to be done.
- Proposals are broken into phases with detailed costs and approximate materials to be used.
- Once a landscape plan and costs have been approved, installation will be scheduled.
- A project manager will be assigned to your project to oversee and communicate with installers, and to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Upon completion, we will conduct a final walkthrough to make sure you are happy with all aspects of your new landscape.
Serving Evergreen, Genesee, Golden, Conifer, Lookout Mountain and Surrounding Areas